2. Select your projects and create new project.
3. Click on the hamburger navigation icon on the left corner and select APIs and Services.
4. Then, Click on Enable API and Services
6. Click on Credentials.
7. Click on Create Credentails button and create API Key.
9. Click on the hamburger navigation icon on the left corner and select Billing. After that, if you do not have a billing account, then click on the "LINK A BILLING ACCOUNT."
10. Enable Billing by clicking on the ‘CREATE BILLING ACCOUNT‘
11. Google offers each website a free map usage quota every month, which is enough for approximately 10,000 – 15,000 visits to your locator page each month (if you're not using autocomplete feature). 99% of Storelocator clients fit into Google's free quota, so there are no additional costs for the majority of the clients. However, setting up your budget threshold and billing alerts is always good to avoid unexpected expenses.
12. Choose your country and currency in the open window, then click "Confirm."
13. Enter your business information and add a payment card to your account in the opened form.
14. It's Done! Your map API key is ready to use. Go back to the credentials page and Copy your API key. Log in to your store locator account and go to the Map Provider tab. Paste created API key in the Google Maps API Key field and press 'SAVE.'